We are dedicated to diagnosing and treating the entire spectrum of vein disease from small spider veins to bulging varicose veins and venous leg ulcers. We offer new hope to those who suffer from pain and embarrassment and fear that traditional vein surgery is their only option. The revolution in vein care is now!
As the first vein center in the area to offer Endovenous Laser and Radiofrequency Ablation for varicose veins, our physician has successfully treated multiple patients. We are a trusted name when it comes to vein care providers.
Here are just a few facts about Texas Vein and Vascular that set us apart from the rest:
- Our Physician, Nurse Practitioner, and staff are highly trained and devoted to the treatment of vein disease.
- All new patients are given a complete examination by the experienced physician and nurse practitioner.
- We provide on-site diagnostic ultrasound.
- We offer all available treatment options and develop a plan specific to your needs.
- Our full-time insurance specialists are very knowledgeable and here to assist you.
Doctor Javier Alonso is considered to be a leader in the field of phlebology (the branch of medicine that specializes in vein disorders), cardiovascular and thoracic diseases.
Diane Dewbre treats all forms of vascular disease with Dr Alonso.
Erin has been in practice since 2007. She received a BSN in Biology in 2003, and a BSN in Nursing in 2007. Erin is currently working on her Masters as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
Sylwia graduated from Texas A&M with both her Bachelors (2007) and Masters of Nursing (2011) where she also attained her Family Nurse Practioner Certification.
Make an Appointment online
...or fill in the form on our Appointments page: